“Personal Information” includes, but not limited to:
- Physical Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Current Occupation, title, and company/organization name
- Demographic information including Date of birth, nationality and country or residence“Usage Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity. This information includes, but not limited to:
- Browser, device, and operating system information
- Internet Protocol (“IP) address
- App usage data
- Information collected through cookies and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
Our Communication With You (Telephone Consumer Protection Act Consent)
By submitting your Personal Information, you are providing your express written consent to receive communications from us. Communications from us include, but not limited to:
- Telephone Calls through Landline Phones and Cellular Phones
- Text Messages including SMS and MMS
- Postal Mail
We may use an automatic telephone dialing system (“Dialer”), which may employ an artificial or pre-recorded voice (“Auto Voicemail”), auto text messages (“RoboTexts”), or artificial or prerecorded voices (“Prerecorded Messages”). Your carrier’s standard rates and charges may apply. How often we send you communications may vary. Communications with you may be on a recorded line. By submitting your Personal Information, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, you have not registered on a national or statewide Do Not Call list, you are the account holder for the email addresses and phone numbers you provided, and the email addresses and phone numbers you provided are accurate.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose Personal and Usage Information:
- To our Subsidiaries and Affiliates
- To our third-party service providers and business partners
- To comply with applicable law and regulations
- To cooperate with public and government authorities
- To cooperate with law enforcement
- For other legal reasons
How Information is Collected
We collect Personal and Usage Information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you as a result of your use of our services.
- Information we receive from you, or on your behalf, through forms you complete, or through your communication to us
- Information we receive from you when creating a User Account
- Information we receive from your computer or mobile device
- Information we receive from our third-party service providers, business partners, subsidiaries, or affiliates
- Information we receive from other sources, as permitted by applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Information we receive from you, even if we have not requested such information and the information is not information that we normally collect
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information with our organization. While we use said measures to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that any information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
You may Opt-Out from receiving (i) marketing related emails from us; (ii) our sharing of your Personal Information with our affiliates for their direct marketing purposes; or (iii) our sharing of your Personal Information with our third-party business partners for their direct marketing purposes. To Opt-Out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
We retain Personal Information and Usage Information for as long as needed, in our sole discretion, and in accordance with applicable law.
Third Party Services
Transfer of Information
We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information, as well as any information about or from you, in connection with the merger, sale or other disposition of all or part of our business and/or assets. We cannot make any representations regarding the use or transfer of your information that we may have in the event of our bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership, or an assignment for the benefit of creditors. You expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of your information in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets. We are not responsible for any breach of security by any third parties or for any actions of any third parties that receive any of the information that is disclosed to us.
Use of Services by Minors
Our Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal from individuals under the age of 18. Please email us at email@example.com if you believe we collected Personal Information from an individual under the age of 18.
Your Consent to Future Changes