The brand new ‘Coral House’ allows you to live your best quality life inexpensively in luxury. Beautiful Tampa Bay is one block down your street and no flood insurance is required.
A ‘green’ type minimal overhead concept was blended together with the designer/builder to create a turn-key tranquil beach modern inspired finish. Eight-foot doors, very high and decorative ceilings and oversized windows fill your home with tons of natural light. Use a versatile second level design for either a specialized or executive retreat version i.e. bedroom-library/office/study w/ en-suite bath or use as three separate bedrooms with two full baths, all upstairs. Guests and family will be comfortable and private in either format.
In addition to the ‘green’ efficient, imported, and unique finishes listed below, this secret bedroom community to Tampa is worth checking out. Rather than your houseguests Uber, you’ll choose to pick them up from the airport as you literally only drive past beautiful water views, sky, and palm trees from home to the ‘arriving’ terminal.
At the end of your block, you walk a nature boardwalk to a huge park with a ‘private’ white powder beach and long wooden pier from a postcard or board your boat/kayak from Safety Harbor Marina.
The Safety Harbor Spa is a U.S. Historical Landmark & member of Historical Hotels of American, complete with natural healing springs is a short walk over bricks from days past.
Night or day walk or hop in the golf cart to trendy yet quaint downtown with hip restaurants, shopping, wine shops, pubs, live music, and street fairs around the Gazebo, and of course 3rd Fridays (Main Street, closed to car traffic)
Close by the famous Clearwater Beach and cosmopolitan city of St. Petersburg – both incredible and world class.
– Entire home under warranty – New
– Best weather; no income tax state – a pure-play for living or investing in Tampa Bay.
– Latest building technology to Hurricane code
– Concrete block, seashell stucco, hardboard-low maintenance
– ‘Impact’ and efficient windows, doors – exterior
– 8-foot interior doors, high cubic foot ceilings
– Dual zone high efficient inverter HVAC
– Navien tankless gas re-circ, Hot water heater
– Bertazzoni natural gas stove top, electric oven
– Leather finished granite counters
– Londos custom fine cabinetry & specialty range hood
– Empara wine cooler/butler panty
– 500 degrees (Instant temperature inversion) resistant Borosilicate backsplash over “never lose the vibe” Gulf of Mexico mural
– Delta velum faucets, valves, body sprays
– Toto toilets and bidet
– Italian and Spanish porcelain tile
– Stand-off mirrors, frameless glass shower doors
– Curry & Company chandelier, Horchow chandelier
– Bespoke stair rail assembly with step lighting and ‘secret’ closet
– Smart garage door opener with oversized height
– Spacious full laundry-sink, chandelier
– Bonus egress “alley” access w/ pool ready rear yard
– Fully automated irrigation system